Breakthrough Business School
In 2005 this was Kerri Salls' virtual business school website to train, consult and coach small business CEO’s and entrepreneurs in 10 key strategies so they would have to tools and knowledge to make more profit in less time. The content below is from the site's 2005 archived pages.
Currently, Kerri Salls, Managing Director at This Way Out Group LLC, a boutique management consulting firm, is a thought leader creating a revolution in the exit planning field.
You know how some business owners/CEOs and sole proprietors are consumed by the cumulative demands of sales, marketing, finance, personnel, or service requirements?
Which means that they are working long hours, and have no time for themselves or family; they're stressed about money and disillusioned about what it will take to make their business succeed.
We know the challenges they face, having experienced every one. Along the way, we developed proven workable solutions to break through them all.
Well, we offer a nationwide year-long program for owners/CEOs and their teams which means that we train, consult and coach them in 10 key strategies proven to create "More Profit in Less Time."
Clients benefit from a remarkable blend of more energy from working fewer hours, peace of mind about money, a balanced home life and a renewed passion for the work they love.
Would you like to know more?
Receive your Free Newsletter: Breakthrough Success
This is your online resource for building breakthrough success in your business to take it from good to great.
BONUS RESOURCES: For newsletter subscribers only
- Useful Downloads such as The Professional Evolution, Business Success Indicator, Ethical Selling Principles and 5 more...
- Recommended Reading list handpicked to assist you in the transformation process
- Articles of interest to Business Owners/CEOs and sole proprietors
Use these tools to help pinpoint the areas of your business that need improvement. Each of these tools alone can change the face of your business today.
We look forward to giving you the inside scoop on the keys which leaders use to break through their own barriers to succees.
And the best part about this e-newsletter is that it's absolutely FREE!
If you want to be making more profit in less time, instead of "watching others doing it", don't miss another issue of this FREE newsletter.
To Your Success,
Founder, The Breakthrough Business School
P.S. Subscribe now and take the free Business Success Indicator immediately. Your results will be emailed directly to your inbox. This assessment alone will accelerate the growth of your business immediately. Don't delay. Subscribe now.
A Note From Kerri Salls
I can best describe what I do for a living by sharing with you a defining moment in my life back in 1990. I was a successful consultant for state-of-the-art technology companies; delivering superior technical documentation with a waiting list of clients.
At the time, my sons were ages 2 and 4. I was working 80 hour weeks and had sold my soul to the business. For the second year in a row, we did not get a family vacation, and because I had Monday morning deadlines I had to work through every single weekend that summer.
Clearly, this was not working?
I kept sputtering that I didn't have kids to have trophies. I wanted to raise my own kids. I saw three choices.
- I could clone myself - I tried that - it didn't work.
- I could burn myself out in the business and never see my family - which I was doing.
- Or I could let go of the glorified serfdom of a 6 - digit consulting business and find a new career. I chose the latter.
That was a strategic turning point for me. Instead of focusing on the paper and the process as my deliverables, I expanded the business to provide situation-specific solutions. It was a strong match blending my MBA training, strategic visioning, and natural enthusiasm.
I found the most pleasure in my work and the most value to clients was in the direction and support I gave to small business owners and high tech startups in terms of vision, planning and problem-solving.
As a result, I am now dedicating the rest of my professional life to helping small technology CEOs to make more profit in less time. These leaders:
- Are burnt out fighting fires & wearing too many hats in the business,
- Need sharp selling skills and marketing innovations,
- Recognize that procrastination paralyzes business.
I know the challenges they face, because I've experienced every one. Along the way, I developed proven workable solutions:
- to identify and break through barriers to success
- to handle building and running all aspects of the business
- to balance the long hours, stress about money, family life and time for yourself
- to grasp what it takes to succeed in business, which may be totally different from what you've been taught or experienced up to now.
Since 1999, I have been helping small business owners break through their own barriers to success.
My business now includes:
- Savoring 12 weeks vacation spread throughout each year;
- Enjoying 3-day weekends during the 40 weeks that I do work;
- Coaching clients 3 full days each week via email and phone;
- Focusing 1 full day each working week on developing my business;
- Accelerated earnings:
- to pay college tuitions without loans,
- to invest for a worry-free future and
- to contribute time and resources to my favorite charities
- Doing only what I most love to do, which is training, writing and coaching. I work single-handed as a coach, while my support team handles "everything else". Together we maintain a high level of profitability.
- Serving clients who rave about the exponential difference I make in their lives.
"I developed a professional relationship with you via a product sale 8 years ago. In a consultant, I look for honesty and integrity. I find selling any product is more than showmanship and fast talking. It is the accumulation of accurate data, honest presentation and response to Q & A. The marketing of a product should always be upfront and honest with the client. You want to make the sale but more important you want to make a customer for continued sales.
Kerri, your presentation and continued honest approach of what will or will not work for your customer has and will be appreciated. I can imagine you have been successful because of this methodology of marketing is more effective than just selling for the sake of making a sale.
Your positive approach to self, family, career and life is exhibited in how you presented the products and response to the demands clients place on their consultant.
To simply summarize: your honesty and integrity is why I have enjoyed your professional opinion and service."
Beth Faucher, President
EGF Accounting & Tax Service
Nashua, NH 03062-1433